Bloggers I've loved Following In 2016

Thursday 15 December 2016





What a year of blogging it's been! I feel like our community is only getting bigger and full of more lovely people. I made the effort to get over my anxiety and engage more with other bloggers and it's made 2016 a really great year. I've made new friends and discovered people who constantly inspire me to up my game. I've read so many posts by all kinds of bloggers that either made me laugh or made me think about things differently. I wanted to take the time to share a bit of love for some amazing people that have produced awesome content in 2016. There are a lot of you, but I had to narrow it down to just a few:





This beautiful girl runs a blog that is so calming and full of amazing words of advice every single time I read it. Her style is flawless, both in her clothes and how she edits her blog photos. I can't tell you how many inspiration posts I've read from Sophie this year, and even her Instagram makes me want to be a better photographer. The best part is that she seems like a genuinely kind person. She's gonna make it big someday, I just know it. 





 There doesn't seem to be many fandom/geeky bloggers in our community, so I'm very grateful to have come across this awesome chick! Dee writes about all of my favorite fiction things: Harry Potter, Sherlock, Supernatural and more. Whenever I see that she's brought out a new post, I know I'm going to enjoy it and relate to her excitement. She's also an incredible mental health blogger, which she doesn't get enough credit for. We would totally hang out if we went to Hogwarts, we are both Hufflepuffs after all! 




Hello Miss Jordan 

I'm sure you have all seen this lovely gal around the blogging world, and how can you not when she has the most beautiful style. I'm not usually one for fashion blogging, but her collection of tulle skirts is admirable (#closetgoals.) Jordan is not only an inspiration, but she always remains down to earth and relatable. I absolutely love following her funny tweets, beautiful Instagrams, and daily Snapchat. I rank her as one of the top bloggers I follow, and I can't wait to see where her career takes her.




Lottie Does

When I was getting ready to visit Disneyland for the very first time in August, I went straight to Lottie's blog for all the Disney inspiration I needed! She writes about everything from blogging to fitness and everything great in her lifestyle. There's such a great range of posts on her blog that I can read it for hours. She inspires me to write about whatever makes me feel excited and what I have a passion for. She also sells the cutest Disney-inspired active wear!




Tania Michele 

Another one of my favorite fandom bloggers! This is a girl I know I can talk to about anything from superheroes to Harry Potter. I love seeing her posts about going to different conventions, especially since I don't have access to many myself. We're also both big fans of Harley Quinn and Supernatural, which means we were destined to be friends! She also posts pages from her bullet journal, so be sure to follow her on Instagram for inspiration!




The Blossom Twins 

 I bet you knew this one was coming! How could I write a favorite bloggers post without mentioning the two best blogging friends a girl could ask for? And I don't just love them for inspiring me every single day, but they also run one of my absolute favorite blogs. The personal touch that Lucy and Kelly put in their posts makes them relatable and you feel like a friend instantly. I've loved all of their recipe posts, fandom talks, personal stories, and finding motivation. I've also adored their awesome YouTube channel and I'm always looking forward to seeing a new vlog in my subscription list!


Just a few of the many bloggers I've loved following this year. Let me know in the comments who some of your favorites for 2016 :)
Steph x.

Keep up to date with my posts on Bloglovin'!



7 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for including me Steph!! ❤️❤️ I've loved Dee's blog for ages, and recently found Lottie's and The Blossom's Twins blog on twitter, and I've loved them! Will check the others out asap! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogging community definitely is growing every day & I love it - the fact that so many people decide to share a blog and put themselves out there makes me so happy :) Sophie Rosie is one of my fave bloggers as well, not only is her blog beautifully designed but like you said her content never fails to inspire as well! I've been loving your blog as well btw, I really like your daily blogs x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I totally agree with you, there's some awesome bloggers here - I love Prompts by Dee and Hello Miss Jordan! I'll check out the ones I don't already know.
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Thanks for introducing me to some new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more! I love Tania, Dee, Sophie and Jordan's blogs! They're amazing people <3 I'll definitely check out The Blossom Twins and Lottie Does!

    -Diana
    coffeetalkwithdee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of my favourites too and i'll definitely be checking the others out :) xx

    Sam // What I Know Now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOVE all of these gals! Yaaay! ^_^
    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete