50+ Blogmas Post Ideas

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Hello Everyone!
Who's excited about Blogmas this year? I am! I know it's going to be a lot of work, but I find blogging fun and I can't wait to follow a bunch of bloggers all month long.

The most daunting part of the event is definitely having enough to blog about. Sometimes I struggle to come up with my monthly posts (3 per week) let alone one each day! But in usual Steph fashion, I'm super prepared with a long list of blog post ideas for you if you ever feel stuck!

Christmas-related posts:

1. Create your own holiday hot drink and share the recipe
2. Favorite Christmas Movies and Why
3. My Favorite Things About Christmas
4. My Christmas Bucketlist
5. Christmas Day Outfit Ideas
6. Things you're grateful for this Christmas
7. Christmas hacks- ways to make the holidays easier
8. DIY: Make your own advent calendar
9. Christmas decorating
10. Creating New Christmas Traditions 
11. What Christmas means to you
12. You Favorite Christmas items from a brand (eg. Lush, The Body Shop) 
13. Christmas Makeup ideas 
14. Favorite Perfumes for Christmas Time
15. Christmas Baking
16. Your Christmas traditions
17. Christmas outfit ideas
18. DIY: Tree Decorations
19. Favorite Places to Shop at Christmas
20. Your Favorite Christmas Ornaments
21. Decorations Haul
22. Christmas Guilty Pleasures
23. How to Survive Christmas Shopping
24. Beating Blogger Burnout during Blogmas
25. Somewhere else in the world you like to spend Christmas
28. Healthy Holiday Treats
29. Winter Wonderland Photography Post
30. Take up a holiday project and document it

Non-Christmas posts:

31. Behind the scenes of your blog- organization and photos
32. My day on a plate
33. My top three bloggers and how they inspire me
34. A day in the life 
35. Makeup table tour
36. Winter Fashion you love 
37. Document a cozy night-in
38. Skincare essentials
39. Currently obsessed with...
40. Your 2016 Bucketlist
41. A Diary post of your day/week
42. How you made yourself proud this year
43. Favorite movies from 2015
44. Holiday Reading list
45. Create a December Photography Challenge
46. Shopping Haul
47. #LOVEMYSELF : Things you love about being you 
48. 2015 Music Playlist
49. 5 Things that made me happy today 
50. Bloggers you should follow this Blogmas 
51. Things I'm looking forward to in 2016
52. Favorite ways to stay creative
53. Rediscovering my love of...
54. Biggest blogging lessons of 2015
55. Current favorite song
56. TV show addictions of 2015
57. Things you probably didn't know about me

I hope that helps! Who's doing Blogmas this year?
Leave your links in the comments so I can follow along!
Steph x.



Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

4 comments :

  1. Love this post! So helpful!

    I'm taking part this year too, good luck!


    Emma | emmaraeburnx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That makes me happy =D Cool, I will follow along!
    Steph x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading this in 2017�� But I am definitely doing Blogmas this year thanks to these ideas! You need to plan that extra bit early because you know how it is��
    MyGirlBlogger xxx

    http://www.mygirlblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The active ingredient in Cenforce 100 mg is Sildenafil citrate. The main thing which we cure of this medicine is Erectile Dysfunction (ED). ED is the condition when then man is unable to produce an erection or maintain it. ED is mainly due to chronic problems, so it is quite necessary to get a proper checkup.

    cenforce100mg

    ReplyDelete