Lush Empties!

Sunday 22 November 2015


Hello Everyone!
First of all, I would like to apologize for the state of these containers. They have been well-loved but it's left them in quite the state! I'm a huge Lushie and have rarely been disappointed in their products.
I noticed the other day that I'm building up quite the collection of empty pottles, so I thought before I take the pots back for recycling (free face mask, yay!) I would show you what I have been using and why I loved them >>



Hot Toddy Shower Gel
This was one of the Christmas items they released in July, which was perfect for us Kiwis because it meant that we got them in Winter. This shower gel was absolutely amazing on cold days because it has one of those festive comfort scents. And no wonder it smelt so good with ginger and cinnamon spices in it. I was disappointed when they didn't bring it back out in December...

Ultrabland Facial Cleanser 
This is still one of the best cleansers I have ever used. Again, this was perfect in winter because the formula is super thick and rich with honey so my makeup would come off easily. Now that it's warmer I've switched to a lighter one, but if you're looking for a gentle cleanser this one is great.


Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
I heard so many people raving about this when I first started watching YouTube, only my local Lush stopped selling it. But luckily I found this in a gift box so I could finally try it. And it was lovely! It's not as heavy as I expected (like Lush's King of Skin a.k.a the most luxurious bar ever!) but that just meant it was great for everyday use.



D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap
I definitely need to repurchase this one. It was super soft and moisturizing to use and I even recommended it to a friend and she loved it too. It has golden syrup, rosehip oil, cocoa butter and fresh strawberries to keep your skin feeling lovely afterwards. It makes the chore of shaving a lot more enjoyable. Highly recommend!

Imperialis Facial Moisturizer
This is probably my third time repurchasing this one. It's quite a good medium moisturizer, with it being light for the mornings but you could still happily use it at night too. It's quite gentle and refreshing, yet has tonnes of great ingredients to help your skin.

Snow-Showers Shower Jelly
This was another Christmas in July item (I think?) that I absolutely loved. I used this a lot on cold Sundays since the orange and champagne scent just lifted my mood and helped me relax. I know some people are put off by using shower jellies but they aren't that bad. I mean, you do drop them a few times in the shower but the oils are great and they smell so good!



Rub Rub Shower Scrub
Now that it's almost Summer I really need to go and buy this again. It smells so fresh and the salt is amazing for exfoliating after a long hot day. Plus, if you use it in your hair you'll get some crazy volume like you've been swimming at the beach!

Daddy-O Shampoo
This time last year I got my hair dyed blonde-ombre for my birthday (which turned out great!) and the color stayed for ages, which I think has a lot to do with using this shampoo. You only need a small amount so this bottle lasted me most of the year, and the lemon makes you hair look amazing. Definitely buying this again when I get my hair dyed soon. 

So those are my empty Lush products, all of which I loved and would highly recommend!

Are there any Lush products you can't live without?
Let me know! 

"Til next time x.


Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

2 comments :

  1. I only ever really pay attention to Lush's bath bombs...your post makes me wonder if I need to branch out a bit more! Love the look of that facial cleanser!

    Musings & More
    Enter my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a bath so I can't buy bath bombs =( You should! Their skin care is amazing. The cleanser leaves your skin so soft!
      Steph x.

      Delete