25 Fun Things To Do This Christmas!

Saturday 3 December 2016




I know I'm not alone when I say that December is my favorite month of the year. Even though it's summer here, I always have an excuse to do some baking or watch tonnes of movies. There's also the amazing selection of chocolates and treats that puts everyone in a great mood (send mince pies please!)

Following my December Bucket-List post, I wanted to share a few more ideas I had for making the most of the festive season. It's the perfect time to get creative and enjoy time with friends.


Make your own decorations to hang around the house

Start a Christmas planner

Host a Christmas movie night for your family and friends

Make the perfect hot chocolate

Make edible gifts for someone

Create a cozy setting for cold Winter nights

Make a festive playlist on Spotify

Roast marshmallows by a fire

Have a cookie decorating party with friends 

Send Christmas cards out with special messages inside

Rock some festive pajamas 

Pick out toys to donate to children in need

 Create a new Christmas tradition 

Find a new recipe to make for the big day 

Have some me-time and catch up on vlogmas videos

Try making festive cocktails

Go tech-free and enjoy some family time

Get a group of friends/family together and see who can make the best gingerbread house

Make a peppermint scrub for girls-night

Find the perfect scented candle

Experience a Lush Christmas 

Create your own Christmas Bucket-list

Complete a December photography challenge 

Buy, or make, a cute Christmas mug

Have a festive movie marathon on a cold Sunday

Start a gratitude jar and read it at the end of the month



I hope you all have a great December! What fun things are you planning on doing?
Steph x.



4 comments :

  1. It's so weird to think that it's summer in some parts of the world right now! This is a great list, I'm definitely planning on having a movie night, one in festive pajamas would be even better :) Also, I really want to spend some time on self-made gifts & cards this year x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, so many bloggers talk about loving Autumn/Winter and I'm over here waiting for a day to go to the beach! That sounds wonderful, I can't wait to make some edible gifts :)x.

      Delete
  2. This year I've decided to try and do some more festive things and this list has definitely given me some ideas! I'm going to try to make my own decorations and if they turn out well I might even make some for my family! I might start a gratitude jar as well, it seems like such a lovely idea and particularity appropriate around Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome! Making Christmas decorations always looks like so much fun. I see tonnes of pretty ones on Pinterest. I hope you have a lovely December!
      Steph x.

      Delete