365 Days Of Happy: December 2017

Sunday 31 December 2017




Oh hello there 2018, you certainly crept up on us!

The past year has been so fun, tough at times, but worth every tear for where I am coming into this new year. I keep saying it over, but I'm so excited for what the future has in store for us. Before I get all soppy on you let's see what fun December was:


1. Nothing like that first  advent calendar chocolate of the month!

2. We picked up Bond from the doggie groomers and took him with us to get smoothies.

3. Birthday lunch with my family at my favorite spot we come to every year. The Chimichangas are to die for!







4. My 26th Birthday <3 Lunch with Mum, sweaty workout, and dinner with my love.

5. Came home from work and Steve had organized a birthday surprise for me that included Harry Potter Scrabble. 

6. We put our Christmas stockings up!




7. Completed the famous CrossFit workout "Murph" and smashed it!
1 mile run
100 pull-ups
200 pushups
300 air squats


8. This super-hot weather has me in a summery mood and I love it. 

9. Got some post-run aminos from the smoother bar we love and picked out my Christmas day outfit at H&M. 

10. Did an awesome Sunday workout at CrossFit with running and kettle-bells. I got the most rounds!

11. Celebrated Steve's birthday today! I made him a birthday surprise and we went to the beach for a picnic. 

12. Late night Indian dinner treat. Malai Koftas give me life.






13. Got to eat my lunch in bed the accidentally fell asleep. Felt good having a power nap!

14. Grocery shopping day :)

15. Did a lil Christmas shop for our boxes I'm putting together.

16. Finally saw the latest Star Wars movie! It was beautiful.

17. Had a great catch-up with my girls and made epic nachos for dinner.




18. Did a deadlift session in our home gym and managed to get up to 95kg (without my proper lifting belt too.)

19. Ollie the cat decided to play on the clothes horse while I was doing washing and made it into his own jungle gym. Too cute!

20. It's funny what happens when you take away a toxic person and your environment becomes enjoyable again. 

21. I put together our Christmas Eve boxes and bought a new Star Wars phone case for $5.





22. Christmas carols were playing all the way home from work and it was bliss. 

23. Had the BEST tropical smoothie, shopped for the boys Christmas outfits and had dominoes for dinner. 

24. Baked gingerbread cookies and made a trifle for the big day tomorrow!





25. Christmas Day! Annual run with Mum in the morning, a big brunch, and a hilarious game of Wii sports with the whole family. 

26. Super-productive yet lazy boxing day: cleaned the house, wrote blog posts, followed new bloggers and consumed a lot of leftovers.

27. Spent time writing out a reading wish-list for 2018!

28. Bought my new daily journal to stay organized next year, had delicious mushrooms on toast, and Mum bought me new running shoes!

29. Convinced Steve to watch Hocus Pocus with me and had a cheeky McDonald's dessert run.

30. Went to the local plant shop and had fun picking out some new flowers for my garden with Mum.

31. New Years was well spent with good friends and my favorite boy. Lots of laughs and a midnight trip to the park. 




That's it, a whole year of happy times recorded on my blog! Would you guys like me to continue this series or leave it here? Let me know in the comments.

I can't thank you enough for your support this year. Bring on 2018!

Steph x. 



No comments:

Post a Comment