Currently I'm...

Saturday 9 December 2017






Repeating on Spotify...
Reggaeton Lento (Remix)
CNCO + Little Mix

Craving...
A punnet of fresh boysenberries 

Excited for...
Baking Steve's birthday cake tomorrow 

Dreading...
Work because it's going to be hot in the kitchen!

Happy About...
All the Christmas carols playing in the stores

Netflix Marathoning...
Jane the Virgin and The IT Crowd

Putting off...
Cleaning the kitchen

Obsessed With...
The trailer for the new Maze Runner movie. So can't wait!

Debating whether or not to...
Eat another gingerbread cookie (I did.)

Dreaming About...
All of the delicious food we will get on Christmas day

Thinking Of...
What I need to buy at the supermarket and how I can do it with $20

Proud Of...
My Instagram lately and how the quality is getting better.

Making Plans For...
Possibly going to Hawaii next year for Christmas? 

Watching the Instagram stories of...
hannahfgale
hellomissjordon
annasaccone 

Insecure About...
How well my blogmas is being received 

Making It A Goal To...
Be more consistent with CrossFit and work on recovery

Missing...
My Friend Mel who moved to the states a few months ago. Would have loved to celebrate her birthday with her!

Drinking...
My 3rd coffee of the day



A quick lil post today! Hope you're having an amazing December so far.
Steph x.



2 comments :

  1. Love this style of post Steph! Enjoyed reading it! You can never have too many Gingerbread cookies at this time of year! :)

    Kelly
    xx
    www.theblossomtwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii for Christmas sounds great! I'm happy about the music and festivities this season too, Christmas is such a magical time xx

    Sending light & love your way,

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete