January Instagram Roundup

Sunday 31 January 2016






Hello Everybody!
I'm back with another roundup for you. I didn't post on Instagram as much as I would have liked this month, but I'm still happy with how my pictures are coming out. Now that I'm getting back into reading I've had a lot of fun taking snaps of the books I'm reading and some of the covers are just stunning. As you can tell, my love of vege bowls continues! I also started my Baking With Ro series this month using the Nerdy Nummies cookbook, which has been a lot of fun. 

Here's my Instagram if you want to follow along : )

What did you guys get up to in January? 
Steph x.

4 comments :

  1. I freaking love your Instagram photos! They are so bright and colorful :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Leta! I honestly never plan them that way, I think it's just the only way I like my photos : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. I got a necklace from Anna Saccone's range for my birthday! And those BB-8 cakes pops? I'm in love...

    Lizi (itslizi.blogspot.com)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! They're beautiful pieces aren't they? Yup! I did a post on them after seeing a Rosanna Pansino YT video : ) They're not perfect but they tasted amazing!
      Steph x.

      Delete