Anna Saccone Neckalce & What it Means to Me

Tuesday 26 January 2016



Hello Everyone!
I have a nice personal post for you today, we all love those, right? If you don't know who Anna Saccone is, she is an amazing YouTuber who has her own channel, as well as being a part of her family daily vlog channel, the Sacconejoly's. I absolutely love watching Anna's videos, she just a very real and honest person. Her baking videos always help me unwind after a long day and her fitness videos have been really inspiring.

When Anna released her line of zodiac necklaces I was so excited! They looked amazing and she explained how much effort she put in to make sure that we were getting excellent quality. The only reason I did not buy one right away was the price. I had recently moved from full-time work to part-time, so my money was being spread thin. Thankfully when Christmas came around my parents offered to buy one for me (bless them!) and I didn't even care that it wouldn't be shipping in time for the 25th.
 It was honestly worth the wait because this necklace is stunning! The quality is amazing and you can tell it's going to last for such a long time. I'm not a huge fan of gold, although I am warming up to it, so I went for the silver and a 60cm chain. If you're wondering, it's the Sagittarius star sign and I'm really loving it's design.

There are a few reasons why getting this necklace meant a lot to me. For starters, Anna has become a big inspiration to me. She is exactly who I want to be like in the future when it comes to family and career. She makes an effort every single day to put make up on and wear a nice outfit, which always makes you feel better. I think it's easy when you have kids to forget about yourself, but Anna seems to find a really good balance #momgoals. She also runs a successful blog along-side her YouTube channel, which always inspires me to keep working hard on my own blog. She built her career doing what she loves, and is now inspiring a new generation to do the same.

I have also been interested in astrology for the longest time and believe there is meaning to it. Usually when I read personality types of my sign they are always spot on! For example, Sagittarius hate drama, you can't corner us or we will run, and we are really observant. That sums me up pretty well! Which is why I will proudly wear my star sign.



You can buy Anna's Zodiac necklaces on Stilnest.com and they are worth every penny!

What YouTubers/Bloggers inspire you the most?
Steph x. 

12 comments :

  1. This is a beautiful necklace, I love the story behind why Anna released these as well- it's really sweet. I love watching her and the rest of the Sacconejoly's as well, they seem like such a genuinely lovely family.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're stunning, right? So simple and lovely. Aw I cried when Anna was talking about her Dad! So glad you like the Sacconejoly's too : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. I love watching the Sacconejoly's as well! Emilia and Eduardo are the cutest and I also love watching them help Anna bake. I think the necklaces are gorgeous, I'm not a huge fan of gold as well but I don't mind rose gold. I usually wear silver jewellery so I love your necklace.

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you like them too! Isn't Eduardo the cutest now that he's talking more? Makes me so happy. Thanks! I agree, Rose gold is lovely too.
      Steph x.

      Delete
  3. I love Anna so much as well as her Family :) she is such an inspiration for all the girls i guess <3
    Oh and btw we share the same Zodiac sign ;))

    JULIE | cuteiinstgram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! The Sacconejoly's are the best : )
      Awesome! The design for our one is so nice, right?
      Steph x.

      Delete
  4. Anna a very amazing job with these talismans. I want to get one myself, but it is quite pricey. Plus shipping that isn't so cheap either... I watch Sacconejoly's vlogs and they make me so happy! They are such a beautiful family :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did! They are so lovely. Agreed! There's no way I would have been able to afford to buy one myself. I'm glad you watch them too! Their vlogs always cheer me up : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  5. They are so lovely, they look such a good quality! I'm not so into astrology but I have been looking for a pendant necklace this style for a while. great post!

    luce | http://luceellen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing quality, it was the first thing I noticed when I opened it. It's such a nice simple design too!
      Thanks so much Luce! Glad you enjoyed it : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  6. I think it's awesome that this necklace is very personal to you and it's such a gorgeous piece! I will definitely be checking out the rest of her products! Thanks for sharing! xo

    McKenzie | therosynook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, McKenzie! I'm glad you enjoyed it : )
      Steph x.

      Delete