Weekly Snaps Diary #4

Sunday 6 December 2015


Hello Everyone!
I had such a great start to the week with having great interactions on Twitter with other bloggers! You girls are so lovely <3 It was a gloomy day with the weather so I thought it would be the perfect time to light my new candle.


So, this is what happens when you try to make cupcakes healthy...lesson learned! They were only for blog photos anyway, so it was still a success. Note: Icing is the best remedy for a cupcake disaster.


Here's a little behind the scenes for you of how I shoot some of my photos. I was losing light so I ended up moving this to the kitchen counter. Cloudy days will forever be my photography nemesis!


My Boohoo order arrived! I got a black bomber jacket, a pair of jeggings, and a berry jersey playsuit. I'm so happy that they arrived in time for my birthday.


This little face never fails to make me smile. Even though he wakes me up ten minutes before my alarm is due to go off...every single morning.


Got my 7th tattoo this week! I'm in love with it and feel like I have a piece of art on my body now. It was worth all the pain, for sure.


Coffee treats are a must when you've been doing well at the gym.


So, my other dog Jess does this thing where she starts at one end of the couch, goes along and pushes every single cushion off, then ends up at the opposite end to go to sleep. Is that not the face of guilt?


I finished off the week with a great family dinner out at one of my favorite spots called Mexico. I finally tried their cold-brew coffee and it was amazing. You got a little pitcher of milk and sugar to mix it how you like it. Yum!

I hope you have had a great first week of December! 
What did you get up to?
Steph x. 

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

2 comments :

  1. Love the dog pics! Particularly the one that knocks all the cushions off the sofa - my dog does that too!

    Numerotwentysix.blogspot.co.uk

    KT xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) Yeah, she does it every single time lol I'm glad I'm not the only one!
      Steph x.

      Delete