My Top 3 Christmas Movies

Saturday 5 December 2015


 Hello Everybody!
 It never feels like Christmas unless you hit the DVDs, right? Even in the New Zealand summer, it's still nice to snuggle up with your favorite movies at night time, or have them playing in the background while you work. I love how certain movies bring back memories from my childhood too.

These are the ones that I absolutely HAVE to watch every year, just because it makes everything feel so festive.


Dr Suess' How The Grinch Stole Christmas
I think I remember forcing my family to watch this, but they all ended up loving it anyway! This is probably my #1 Christmas movie, but come on, it's Jim Carrey! It's funny and sweet at the same time, plus everyone is the town is so cute. You just can't beat Dr Seuss combined with Christmas.


The Santa Clause 
This one takes me back to my childhood for sure. I watched so much of Tim Allen growing up, so my brother and me loved watching this at Christmas time. I think no matter how old I get, I will always love watching this. Anyone else still craving the hot chocolate he gets at the North Pole?

The Polar Express
I think this one is a little less well-known than my previous two, but it really is a lovely movie. It's tradition for us to watch it on Christmas Eve together. It's about a train that takes kids to the North Pole to see Santa on Christmas Eve, but of course it was all about the magical journey to get there. It's great for both kids and adults to watch too. Tom Hanks also voices about five people, so it's worth it just for him!

I have to admit that Home Alone 2 was very close to making this list! There's special something about Christmas in New York.


What are your favorite Christmas movies? 
Merry Blogmas! Steph x.


Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

4 comments :

  1. I love elf! That film always makes christmas for me :)

    www.heyitskiaerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen Elf, for some reason. I need to watch it this year then =)
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. I did a post on my favourite Christmas films too! Polar Express is my favourite! I'm glad you mentioned it, loads of people I know have never even seen it or don't like it :( haha.
    Jessica x
    http://thebirdsandbutterflies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you like it too! It's sad that more people haven't seen it because it's such a lovely movie.
      I'll go check out your post!
      Steph x.

      Delete