October Music Playlist

Friday 30 October 2015



Hello Everyone!
I feel like October was a pretty great month for music. I was definitely finding lots of new songs to listen to. Demi Lovato and 5 Seconds of Summer both released their new albums, Little Mix dropped some new songs from their upcoming album, and even Ginny Blackmore came out with a new song. I can't wait for One Direction to finally bring out Made In The A.M, mainly so I don't have a heart attack every time I go on twitter and see a new song is out! A little warning is all I ask boys.
I also found some new tunes for the gym, which is always a bonus. I'm starting to like hip hop to work out to, which is strange for me.
What can I say, I like what I like!

My love of Pop music continues...

Perfect - One Direction

Old Ways - Demi Lovato

Under My Feet - Ginny Blackmore

Love Me Like You - Little Mix

Lean On - Major Lazer feat. MO & DJ Snake

Hey Everybody! - 5 Seconds of Summer

Kingdom Come - Demi Lovato

Leader - Raphael Lake, Aaron Levy & Dumi Maraire

Permanent Vacation - 5 Seconds of Summer

Black Magic - Little Mix

Confident - Demi Lovato

Don't Worry - Madon feat. Ray Dalton, Johnny Powers Severin, Teddy Sky, Tshawe Baqwa & Yosef Wolde-Mariam

Drag Me Down (Big Payno x AFTERHRS Remix) - One Direction feat. LunchMoney Lewis


What's your favorite song at the moment?  
'Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment