My Lazy Day Makeup - Just 5 items!

Thursday 8 October 2015


Hi Everyone!
Now, I'm someone who will put on a full face of make-up even if I'm not really leaving the house that day. I do it because I love it! I'm quite an artistic person, so I find it as satisfying as sketching a picture. Obviously, there are some days (usually a Sunday) where I have to go out, but I'm in lazy-mode so I can't be bothered with a full-look.

I have refined my collection down to the basic products that I can reach for on these kinds of days. Just enough for some coverage and a bit of definition, and enough to make me look like less of a zombie. And it's also a really good idea to let your skin breath a bit on the occasional day.

Rimmel 9 in 1 BB Cream 
This is an absolute favorite of mine. It gives a really nice cover, but it's still light and breathable. Just enough to cover some red patches and a few spots. Plus it's SPF 25 so I know my skin will still be protected from the sun.

Benefit Gimme Brow
 This is by far the quickest way to get some definition into your brows. I will admit that I haven't been wowed by this product, I'm not sure it's worth the hype (my personal opinion!). But it's pretty good to use when you are in a hurry. 

Australis Liquid Eyeliner
Eyeliner is an absolute must for me if I'm leaving the house that day. This one is a recent find for me and I absolutely love it. It's super easy and quick to use, even for an amateur like me!

Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara
This is my new favorite every-day mascara. It doesn't leave your lashes feeling clumpy or heavy like other products can, which makes it perfect for a lazy day routine.

Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment "Tulip"
These lip balms are probably my all time favorite. Ever. The few times I've been allowed to go into Sephora, I have always picked up one of them. They're super moisturizing and leave such a pretty color.

And that's it!
What products do you reach for on a lazy day?

  Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

4 comments :

  1. I am pretty similar, BB cream, some powder, a lick of eye liner and a flick of mascara, haha! I prefer going more minimal these days, feels refreshing :)

    www.honestyforyourskin.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice, right? Especially when the weather gets warm =]
      Steph.

      Delete
  2. On a lazy, lazy day, I use a tinted moisturizer, some concealer, powder, and fill in my brows with the Anastasia brow wiz. I don't know how I used to ignore my brows even when I my eye makeup! I def can't live without filling them in now.

    IPPY || KRISPY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Anastasia Brow Wiz! I know, I avoided my brows too but they make such a difference.
      Your blog is lovely btw! =]

      Delete