September Beauty Favorites 2015

Sunday 4 October 2015


Hello Everyone!
I have to say, September was a great month for finding new beauty products. I've managed to pick up quite a few new items that have made it into my everyday routine. There were a few newly-released products that I really wanted to try as well. Although, I'm quickly developing the habit of using blogging as an excuse to buy new makeup. Does anyone else do this?


Milani Lipstick  #43 Pretty Natural 
I just have to say that I LOVE Milani lipsticks! I always pick up a few when I visit the states. This was a purchase from a recent trip and I fell in-love with it quickly. It's a beautiful rose/nude color that would suit most skin-types. I've been using it for everyday wear and on the weekends as well.

Goodness Every Morning Moisturizer
This stuff is seriously like a smoothie for your face! It's incredibly nourishing and feels so lovely on your skin. It's also certified organic, so there's none of those horrible chemicals inside. I wrote a review of this and their face scrub in a previous post. Read it here!

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner #5 Pure
I will admit that I'm still fairly new to lip liners, so this one has been perfect for me as a beginner. The formula for these are amazing and really pigmented. I've been using it as an all over base, then putting my Fresh Sugar Tulip Lip Treatment over top for a lovely everyday look. It's been a perfect combo for Spring weather!



Lush Shampoo bar- Seanick
Now, I am a proud Lushie but it's been a while since I've tried a product that's blown me away. My hair is naturally straight and flat (a blessing and a curse!) so I asked one if the girls for help buying a new shampoo bar. Let me tell you, this gives me crazy volume! It's basically the bar version of their sea spray. Love it!

Covergirl Full-Lash Bloom Mascara
Earlier in the month I wrote a review of this mascara saying how much I enjoyed it, so of course it was going to make my favorites! It just does everything it promises: full lashes, soft to the touch, and they don't clump together like a lot of other mascaras do. Well done, Covergirl!

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
As soon as I saw this advertised I just had to try it. The words "Matte" and "Poreless" got my attention and I just thought Yes! That's the finish I want in a foundation! Even though the formula is a lot thicker than I usually go for, I still love how this looks. It doesn't feel too heavy and even a light coat makes my skin look amazing.





Maybelline Big Eyes Liner
Since the Winter weather has finally moved onto some Spring sunshine, I've been trying to soften my makeup look. I've been using this double eyeliner pencil quite a bit since the white side makes my eyes look wide awake and soft when I apply it to my bottom lash line. It's my new favorite look!

Australis Liquid Eyeliner
Eyeliner is NOT on my list of talents at all. I had been using a Maybelline liner, but it was just not working for me. So, I decided to switch formula and applicator to see if it made and difference and it did! This has been so easy for me to use and it's great practice. I will be doing perfect cat flicks in no time!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I know I'm one of the last people to try this, but at least now I know what all the fuss is about! This is a must in my everyday routine now. Whether I just need a quick cleanse in the morning, or when I'm taking my makeup off, this stuff is great. It just does exactly what it promises and it doesn't have a horrible chemical feel to it either.

How was your September? Tell me what your favorite beauty find was in the comments!

Pretty please? 
 
Until next time x. 

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment