Affordable ASOS Picks to Update Your Look!

Friday 16 October 2015



Hello Everybody!
Updating my look has been something that I have been meaning to do for a while now, especially since it's a new season. I also love online shopping (who doesn't?) since I struggle to find clothes that I like in the limited stores we have here in New Zealand. As well as being on a budget (I've got an exciting trip to LA/Seattle/Hawaii next year!), I needed to find some staple items that I could mix and match as I please. I went on ASOS with a mission to find items under $50 that would help me update my wardrobe. Here are my favorite picks:




























Where are your favorite places to shop? 
'til next time x. 

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment