50 (more) Things That Make Me Happy

Tuesday 12 April 2016



Hello everyone! I did a post back in January listing 50 Things That Make Me Happy and you guys loved it! I honestly didn't expect it to be one of my most popular posts, but you proved me wrong. Not long after that I found that I had quite a few other things that make me happy, so I started writing out another list for part 2!

1. Seeing dogs stick their head out of car windows

2. We my baking turns out the way I wanted it to
3. Pay day book splurges on Book Depository

4.Trampolines

5. Listening to radio banter in the morning

6. Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show Hashtags segment

7. Starting a new book


8. Guacamole. And lots of it.

9. Having a day at home just creating and drinking coffee
 
10. Reading #BOSSBABE quotes

11. Morning time (yes, I'm one of those people)

12. Feeling exhausted after a workout

13. Snacks that involve peanut butter

14. Boxing lessons with my trainer

15. Trying new Lush products

16. When Monday feels as good as Friday

17. Updating my blog and feeling proud


18. Having real-fruit ice-cream

19. When the weather turns out better than predicted

20. Starting a discussion on Twitter

21. Eating grilled Tuna

22. Anna Saccone "What I ate Wednesday" videos

23. Beach balls

24. Stunning Instagram feeds

25. Late Late Show Car Pool Karaoke

26. Thai Pumpkin soup on a cold winter day

27. Saturday coffee dates with my Mum

28. Hearing the rain outside whilst reading

29. Making someone laugh

30. Food shopping at wholefoods stores

31. Getting butterflies from talking to someone

32. When my song comes on at the gym

33. Positive people on Twitter

34. Getting enough sleep

35. Realizing there's time for another coffee

36. Sunday Netflix marathons

37. A hot shower after a long run

38. Second day hair

39. Friendly cats who want to say hi when I'm out running

40. Getting ideas for tattoos

41. Using fine-point pens so my handwriting looks great

42. Re-watching Full House episodes (big crush on Uncle Jesse <3)

43. When my hair naturally curls itself

44. Baymax from Big Hero 6 : )

45. Listening to music in bed before I sleep

46. Sweet potato fries

47. Spontaneous blog post ideas

48. Sassy book characters

49.Waking up on Saturday mornings

50.Watching new movie trailers


There we go! Another 50 things that me me happy. I've come to realize how many of them are food and exercise related, but let's face it, they are two of my greatest joys in life. Sometimes it's all about the little things that make you the happiest.

What are some of the happy things that would make your list?
Steph x.

14 comments :

  1. Did a post similar to this today and loved it. Will be doing it more often! Loved yours x

    www.thelisasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa! Glad you liked it : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. I think I should also make this blog post to remind me of the little things that make me happy. I've mostly read about coffee and it makes me crave for it today. Hihi :)

    Augustin Ra | Indie Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I would love to read it : ) Haha sorry about those coffee cravings! Have a great day.
      Steph x.

      Delete
  3. I honestly love posts like this! I'm so happy you made a part 2. And here you go! One thing that makes me happy is posts like this, haha. Also, I love sassy characters and starting to read a new book. :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I love them too! They're so positive : ) sassy characters are the best! I hope you're having a great week.
      Steph x.

      Delete
  4. What a long list of positive things. This brightened my day. I love Guac and dogs in cars. How cute are they?! I'm planning to start a new book too!

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that makes me happy! OMG I always get an instant smile when see a dog looking so happy with his ears blowing in the wind. So cute : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  5. Aww love this post Steph! You are so like Kelly and I, Saturday mornings are our favourie and coffee is a must. And isn't it the best when the gym has good music? The other day they played this years WrestleMania theme and you can bet I stood their pretending to be Sasha Banks while getting through my last set! :p Have a lovely day! xx

    Lucy x |~ SweetIsAlwaysInStyle || Lifestyle Blog ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy! We really are alike : ) OMG that's amazing! It gives you the best energy rush. Haha I totally do that too! Certain songs I pretend I'm Supergirl and I can lift anything ; ) it works! I hope you have a great day too : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  6. Ahhh I loved this! It is just a big post of positivity! :) xxx

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah! I'm glad you liked it : )
      Steph x.

      Delete
  7. This put a huge smile on my face! Just reading this makes me happy xx

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad! That makes me happy that it made you smile : ) Have a lovely day!
      Steph x.

      Delete