25 Random Facts About Me!

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Hello there!

I find personal posts are probably my favorite to read, no matter what your blog is about. I love knowing about the person behind the keyboard! I thought it was about time I share some facts about mwah. Here we go:


1. I studied ancient history for fives years, just because I enjoyed learning about it. It also gave me an honors degree whoop!

2. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would choose Boston.

3. Growing up with an older brother meant more superheroes than princesses, and I loved it! The fascination continues today (Yes, that's where the Marvel in MarvelSteph came from).

4. I've been a vegetarian for nine years now after watching a documentary. Not everything you do in your teens turns out to be a phase!

5. City or Country life? City! I have to be among the hustle and lights. I thrive in places like that.

6. I absolutely despised sports in high school. Ironically, I now love being active and my goals is to run a full marathon in a few years time. I'm nuts, right?

7. I hate it when people call me by my full name, Stephanie. It's reserved for strangers and my angry mother.

8. Snow is my favorite thing ever. I'm like a kid who just found Narnia.

9. My biggest dream would be to stand in a bookstore holding my own book. One day for sure!

10. My Aunt took me to get my ears pierced when I was 2, without telling my Mum! Don't worry, she's still one of my favorite people ever.

Say hi to my dog Buddy! Still cute with only one eye

11. I have seven tattoos (and counting!), my first one being when I had just turned 16. Is it weird to like the smell of tattoo parlors?

12. I make lists for everything! I love doing it too. My memory is also shocking, so I know I will just forget if I don't write it down.

13. I'm about as stubborn as Katniss Everdeen, which is a lot. It's notorious on my Mum's side of the family; serves me well as an adult though!

14. I'm a complete journal hoarder. To be fair, I do have lots of ideas and projects going on at one time. I can't stop myself buying more!

15. I'm one of these weird people who enjoys going to the gym. Having an awesome personal trainer is key!

16. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint choc chip.

17. I hate being in crowds, yet I love going to concerts. Ed Sheeran was the best show I have ever been to. He absolutely blew my mind.

18. My most prized possession is a Pocahontas figurine I got when I saw it as my first movie, when I was 4. I still remember when I got it too.

19. I can't snap my fingers on my left hand, only my right.

20. I shattered the ball of my elbow when I was 10 after a trampoline accident. I've never gotten the scars removed though, it makes for a good story to tell!

21. Because of the shifts my parents had to work, my brother and I always got ourselves to school in the morning. It's probably the reason why I'm quite independent and self-motivating nowadays.

22. My worst fear is being stuck in the middle of the ocean alone.

23. I'm a perfectionist, yet my room is always messy...

24. When the last Harry Potter book came out I shut myself away for two days to read it so that I could know what happened. Ok, I definitely wasn't the only one to do this, right?

25. I spent a lot of my childhood traveling New Zealand while my brother was competing in BMX racing. It's where a lot of my favorite family memories come from.

And that's me!

Now tell me about you! I want to know more about you guys, so leave a comment telling me a fact about yourself.

Pretty please?
'Till next time x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment