10 Things II Week 4

Thursday 27 August 2015


Hello, Everyone!
Time for another weekly favorites. I had a bit of a tough week as I transitioned from holiday-mode back into work and thinking about future plans. Nevertheless I still had a good week, and I hope you guys did too! 

Here are my Top Ten Favorites from the past week:

1. Current Anthem. You all know I love a good pop song. Hailee was awesome in Pitch Perfect 2 so I'm looking forward to seeing what she does next. Love Myself  is about being proud of yourself and putting you first, and all that good stuff.

2. Welcome Home Gift to Myself. I made the brilliant decision to order the next Raven Boys book, The Dream Thieves, before I left for Hawaii. After ten hours of the most uncomfortable sleep and my body not reacting well to air travel, a new book was much needed to lift my spirits.

3. Blog to Follow. I stumbled upon this lovely blog by Rebecca called FromRoses on Bloglovin', and I couldn't stop reading! She gives amazing blogging advice and great life-style posts. Go show her some love here

4. One Direction Drag Me Down Music Video. I mean, they filmed it at NASA! How cool is that? Watch it here.

5. Fandom Life is the Coolest. Can we just take a moment to thank the internet for being able to let like-minded people come together to support something? I have next to no friends who share my passions, so I am forever grateful for our internet community.

6. Currently Reading. I took Matched by Ally Codie on vacation with me and it's so good! Dystopian novels are my greatest weakness. Read about it on Goodreads.

7. Back to the Gym. I know, I'm nuts right? BUT since getting back from my vacation, in which I ate too many delicious yet bad foods, I am more determined than ever to get back into shape and keep up my fitness.

8. Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Contour Kit. One of my favorite beauty purchases and a must for me every morning now. It gives my eyes amazing definition, which is great for someone like me when wears glasses!

9. Mango Berry Protein Smoothie. My current favorite post-work out treat. Just add mango, frozen berries, lemon juice, berry protein powder (I use this one) and coconut water, yum!

10. First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser. You know what the most dangerous part of Sephora is? All the minis they sell as you walk through the check out. I couldn't ignore this and I've heard so much about First Aid Beauty that I just had to give it a go and I love it!

I hope you guys had a great week! Can you believe it's almost September?! 
Let me know what you've been loving lately in the comments.
Don't forget to leave you blog links for me to check out too. 
Until next time x. 

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment